Friday, January 23, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I really try to understand the way life comes at you. You think you have everything under control, you think you are calling the shots, making the plays only to find that it has nothing to do with you and you are only a piece in this great game of chess.

If I could live my life quiet, in peace and enjoying each day, then I will be a happy camper but it is not like that at all. I am confronted with turmoils, troubled with confusion and as indecisive as one could be. At times I don't even know what I want to eat for dinner.

I do know that I intend to fight through this fog of life and come what may I will be victorious. I am so tired of being defeated and pushed aside by the storms of life. I guess when you get sick and tired of being sick and tired you will do something. Believe me I am sick and tired.!

No comments: