Sunday, January 18, 2009

Alone

Living alone I have discovered to be quite a challenge. It is a false sense of silence, relaxation and peace. I mean you would want to be alone at times and maybe the atmosphere makes you relax a bit but honestly I do not like it. I am a social person, I love to talk and laugh and coming home to an empty house is not what I look forwards to. My girls are gone, I no longer have a man and very few friends. I do not invite people over or hang out anywhere. How can I change that, how can I make that steps to get out there and discover there is a world full of social people.

This journey that I am on has lead me to find out who I am and what I need to work on. I guess that being alone exam you from the inside out and show you really don't like about yourself. I am starting to understand me, what I am all about. I want to change, to be a better person. I am learning to make the adjustments to my life and cut away those things I no longer need. I will get better and I know it is just a matter of time.

No comments: