Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DC# 3 Anger

Tonight at my divorce care meeting we discuss ANGER and believe me I am filled with it. I have learn that we all handle it differently and I really need to get a handle on mines. It is said that anger roots deeply, grow quickly and choke the life out.

There is unhealthy anger, you know the ones where you take a bat to something or someone, passive aggressive response and the suppressive ones. In dealing with anger the healthy way we talk about assertive approach ( when you do what is right in spite of), dropping it and leave it to God. In the end, to deal with, to handle it, to overcome it you MUST put your trust in God, read the word and claim his promises.

Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling an d slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgive you.

No comments: