Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have laugh today, I had fun! Today in spirit week at school we had "Super Hero " day and I went as NO HOMEWORK WOMAN. I made my cape, mask and had little school books on my close with the ring and line through it. I carried a giant pencil (my weapon) and lot of small erasers that I threw out to students. Of cause they loved it and cheered me on to win. Another teacher Cleaning Woman, was tied with me for the win so we had to do a dance off. Oh yeah..... I was in a dance battle today and with "Staying Alive " song on I went to disco town. I put all the moves on her and even did a knee slid ( I bruised it too) and I won in the end. It was great to win and act silly for a while. The students said they did not know I could move like that and of cause I did not know either.

We need days like that in our lives, it is to short and already filled with trouble. I intend to enjoy as much as I can for as long as I can. It feel so good to laugh and I had forgotten how to do it but today was a great reminder. Let go and laugh.



Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face

No comments: