Sunday, January 4, 2009

21 days of fasting and prayers

Today, my church introduced 21 days of fasting and prayers. I have fasted and prayed for before and knew what it meant. We as members ,took the challenge for revival, direction, renewal, restoration, and wonders happening in our lives and in the church. I have decided to fast my TV for those 21 days and anyone who know me know that is indeed a sacrifice.
This year I am looking for God to restore my life, open doors for me, bring me to a place that when I cry it is for joy and not pain. I am excited as I look forwards to what God has plan for me. I challenge you to take the 21 days of fasting and prayers and see what God will do in your life, I grantee it will be for the worth it all.

" For I know the plans I have for you" declares the LORD " plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: