Thursday, January 1, 2009

Determined !

New Years met me in a club with friends, with drunken people, tongue a wars all around me and I wonder if this is where I should be. I would have been home watching tv or maybe to church at watch night service. I really did not feel guilty but surprised on how people did things with no remorse or cared who was looking. There was 2 young girls in front of me just kissing like crazy, in front of everyone, with no care!!!! Man I have been gone too long from the night life.
As I ponder on 2009, I wonder if this is the year for me, if this year I would experience happiness, I will cry less, I will accomplished success..... is this for me? Anyway, I am determined to make my life better, to strive forwards. I am going to claim this year 2009, a year of great progress for me!!!!

No comments: