Monday, January 12, 2009

Life has a way of hitting you in the face and making you think that you have really made a mess of things.

I feel as if I am going up an incline but can't reach the top. I fight the winds of disappointments, the storms of feeling defeated and gravity of worthlessness. I can see the top, I strive to get there but the struggle can be so hard. I am traveling with a lot of baggage,lost of a marriage, a home, a family, a future. I do realize that if I stop I will become contented where I am and stay there, allowing myself to believe that I have reached my potential and there is no need to go any farther.I refuse to settle for something along the way, I refuse to think " at least I can survive here, it's really not what I want but it's good enough".

I will not fall into that trap. I am made for more than enough.I am going to keep pursuing God, I am going to trust God to help me expand my horizons and keep believing for all that he has for me.

I am going to make it all the way to my Promise Land.

" I'm not going to settle for a little love and joy, a bit of peace and contentment, or for a small helping of happiness. No, I'm going to reach my full potential in God . I am going to start living my best life NOW!"

1 comment:

Cas said...

Me too!

Tomorrow.

Maybe.