Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My friend....Cassie

I am so looking forwards to this weekend. I plan to drop Tnoya to the airport, she is going to visit friends in New Orleans and then go to Cleveland ( 1 hrs ) to spend a day or two with Cassie a very dear and special friend. We are like sisters, having her in my life has been such a blessings and to see how she handles life is nothing short of amazing.
To hang around her and her family this weekend will be exactly what I need, to forget my heartaches, worries and anger and just to relax and laugh for a change.
We have great talks, lots of laughs and bundles of food. She reminds me that in spite of hard times and changes,we learn to survive, cope and that life goes on. She has lost a young son, divorced, relocate, remarried,hates her job,mother of a step-son and yet she finds time to encourage me, to lift me up and to reassure me of hope. What a friend.

No comments: