Friday, January 9, 2009

Changes

Thank God for weekends!!!!!!!
I am going to sleep at least until 11am tomorrow. I feel so drained this week as I have decided to make some changes in my life.

I have started exercising! yes, my 6th and 7th classes each day are P.E. classes and I have started a exercising program with them. I too am walking the laps, getting down and doing the leg-lifts, push-ups, sit-ups etc..... I have changed me eating habits and as hungry as I am for fast foods I refuse it.

I have come to realized that I need to take better care of myself. I am almost 1/2 way there in age and if I plan to be around longer I need to start NOW! Chile..... I went on the scale last night and was shocked to see how much I weight, even though I don't looked that heavy, I am. I am a divorce, single, middle aged woman who has to live for me. I need to get out there and be able to participate in the great out- doors and trying to do that fat and rolling "ain't gon work."

I am looking for great, pleasant outcome by the summer. I want to be 2-3 sizes smaller and looking good. I want to experience the best there is for me and I am going after it.

Dare to step out of your comfort zone today. God has so much more in store. Keep pursuing and keep believing. It doesn't take any more effort to believe and stay filled with faith than it takes to develop a negative and defeated attitude.

No comments: