Thursday, January 8, 2009

Give me a bat!

I know I talk about my divorce and my roller coaster feelings but this is where I can vent. Yesterday one of my students told me how she saw my ex-husband at Wal-Mart in the bedding section with a young woman, a white one she says. ....

Oh I got angry.Now hear me out first ok?.........

I was angry, very angry because I feel like he is all over town parading himself with his girlfriend playing house,with no hint of remorse, no hint of repentance, no hint of honor, no hint of knowing he has destroyed his family. But..... on the other hand why am I angry, we are, after all, divorced and he I guess has a right to be seen doing whatever he wants and with anyone he pleases, even if she is his student and 20 years younger. Why should it make any difference to me, why should I care.

I just want to get him in a room with a bat and beat him til I can't anymore!!
( i am not really violent)

I am still trying to work all of this out...... The road that is taking me to my destination appears to be filled with bumps and curves,...the unexpected ones but I will get there!

No comments: