Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reflecting

Tneill left for school today, reluctantly because she did not want me to be alone. I assured her that it will be OK. I am the mother I am the one who is to worry, encourage and pray not her. I did not want to let her go but knew I had to. My worries for her and her drive (5hrs) alone to school is not too bad because I had a GPS installed in her car and it has worked to get her home safe and will do the same for school...... Thank God!!
I am always happy when she is here, we had a wonderful time being together, we had great talks about the future and directions in our lives, we laugh about the good old times, we listed our new year's resolutions and just sat quietly sometimes. We lightly discussed her father as she nor her sister wants to ever talk about him. With anger put aside, we are more sorry for him as he had no family around him for the holidays, I guess he relied on " friends".
I am praying, thinking and looking forwards to the new year and what is in store for me.

No comments: