Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goodness of God

One more day before we close for Christmas break. The children are excited but I am even more. They are talking about gifts, shopping, food,late nights and just been able to hang out with friends and family. Just to sleep longer than 6am will be great for me.
This is a time of year to reflect on all the wonderful things God has done and is doing for us. My year was a hard, painful year. One I would not wish on my worst enemy but here I am, I have survived. God has been good, I have my daughters, my mom and sisters, my friends, I will live.
Just take the time in spite of it all and reflect on the goodness of God. He is the reason for the season.It should say Christmust than Christmas, for you to live Christ must be a part of your life.

No comments: