Monday, December 8, 2008

Cold Weather

I love this weather that we are now having, the cold wind, the clear skies. I love the blankets and long sleeve pj's you have to put on at night. The cold that hit you right in the face at the front of the door in the mornings, if you are not fully awake , you are then. This kind of weather/season just makes you feel happy and relaxed. I love it, to see the students in their many colored boots and jackets.( It think I am too old for boots but love to see them on the younger ladies.)
To hear the Christmas songs on the radio and to see the decorations going up all over the place. People are happier and less annoyed, I think it is the season. If there is one thing I wish could change during this time is that no one dies in December. It is a time for celebrations, joy, fun and happiness and a death of a love one takes it all away. I wish God can put death on vacation until the next year.

No comments: