Saturday, December 20, 2008

A good day

I could not believe I slept until 11:30 this morning, I was too surprised. TNoya and Tneill was with me and they awoke before me, never would I thought it would be possible. It was nice. We got dressed and went to get Tnoya's Christmas gift, a new cell phone. She was so thrill and very appreciative as to not want me to spend that much on her but I knew she needed it and I wanted to do something nice for her. She has always been there for me, checking on me every night, listening to me complain about my weight, assuring me that I did the right thing in divorcing her dad. Ahhhhh daughters they become your mother.
I then focus my attention to Tneill she too has been everything to me, she is a bit more compassionate and concerned when it comes to me. I knew she wanted new rims for her car for at least 2 years now so I told her we need to look and get her the set. She warned me that they are expensive but I was still shocked when we priced some ( $1,100.00-2000.00). She too felt like it was too much and said she did not want me to spend that kind of money. I told her we will continue to look and find something cheaper. My girls are good girls, never caused me a day's problem, never had to deal with stress over them. They deserve the best in life and I just wish I could give them all that they need.
It was a good day being with them, I did reflect on how sad it was that whiles we eat lunch in Apple Bees, laughing at silly jokes, their father was not there, missing out on the family togetherness. I wonder if he thought about us today.

No comments: