Saturday, February 7, 2009

Get Up!

I don't know why I look forwards to the weekend. Maybe it's the sleeping in late, or not having to get dress. For me, it's the not wanting to be bothered by anyone or doing anything. I know I have covered this in divorce care group as depression but I want to see it as being lazy. I just want to stay home in pj's, and do nothing.

I know what is it and I do recognized that I would spend each day like this if I didn't have to support myself with a job. I think I only get up because I have to work. I have been invited out but search for an excuse to why I can not go and is happy when I don't have to lie.

I know this is not healthy, I know I need to get out of this. I am not sure why I am like this, is it the healing process, my recovery, whatever it is I would like to move on. I think today I will get up, clean my place, dress and do something !!

No comments: