Thursday, July 5, 2007

Stickers

A rainy July 4th and 5th. I did nothing much. TNoya and 2 friends( co-workers) came over so she wanted me to cook "Bahamian food", which I did. They just got off work and was heading to the airport for Washingston, a co-worker is getting married this weekend. Of cause I dropped them off, praying God's traveling mercies on them all. On the way home I notice Tnoya's car tag and inspection was expired. These young people have no fear. You think she forgot on purpose? I did not want it to stay like that and I know she works so hard, so this morning I got up early and went to the court house got the tags, then got the car inspected,all before 9:00 am. So now I would not have to worry about it until next year. I really don't mind if I have it because Tnoya is a very wonderful,hard working young lady and I am proud to have her as my daughter and what mother would not do for their child. I would give my life for both of my girls....
I am indeed Blessed!!!!

No comments: