Friday, November 16, 2007

Right here

It has almost been a month since I blogged. Things have changed a bit, but I am not sure if it is for the better or worse I am still trying to figure that one out. School is closed for Thanksgiving, yeeeeeeeahhhhh!!!!! I have been in bed for the last 2 day because of the flu and awaiting my in-laws to arrive on Wednesday. It would be a nice change, to be with family, to see my new nephew from New York and just to relax and have a change of pace.

My dance and piano lessons have been going quite well, I have enjoyed being taught by my daughter who has awaken pains in areas I did not know I had but the class take me away to a much tranquil, ocean air sense of calmness.

1 comment:

Cas said...

That's what kids are good for, helping to make us better people while still being a pain in the...