Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Valley

Well, the family is gone, TNoya is back in Galveston and school is open. It is amazing how you can get use to sleeping late in only a week's time and now getting up 6am is a struggle. Thank God I only have 13 days before it closes again.

I am not sure I am looking forward to Christmas. This year I am in the valley of decision, I am tired, and to some point, frustrated. I don't want to shop, cook or put up a tress, it all seems like too much work for me. I keep coming back to my age and how I want things to be different, I don't want to find myself making the same mistake as I did 20 years ago, I don't want to struggle with the same crap as before. Life is too short and I am on the last half and I want to move forwards, upwards and onwards. I guess it is because my father died at the age I am now and I do realize how much he had ahead of him and how he worked himself and never found that time to relax and enjoy life. I don't want that and I struggle in finding the right balance in my life.

No comments: