Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My class

Today I really got into my class, rearranging, decorating, applying,assembling, yes and I was ready. I arranged the desk to look like "Knights of the round table. I am trying to develop a positive, debatable circle. I have to change the posters and pictures on one side of my wall . Tneill said it look like what you would put on walls in nursing homes so..... I have to look for "slamming posters"... don't ask, I have no clue.
Having to teach English,Grammar and Literature will be a task but I am up to the new adventure. I have 7 classes ( 6 grade to 12th) I already have 2 massive books for each class and today I was given 10 more. I really don't see how I am going to get through these books by May, really...... I don't intend to. Now I have to sit down and prepare lesson plans for each day and I have not yet started. I am praying that I have a creative mind and can introduce to the student as fun yet mature way of learning. We will see...

No comments: