Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back In School...1st 2 days.

Well school has been opened from Thursday, I hate having to get up @6:30 but I will get use. It was an exciting 2 days, meeting all the students, giving out books and telling them what I expect in my class. It was a bit confusing for them but I think it will take a week or two before we are settled in. I am looking forwards to an exciting year. We had our first volleyball tournament out of town on Friday, off and running !!!! We did well on Friday won all 6 of our games, got back to school around 9pm, ate at Chilli's @ 10pm, too tired to go to Wal-Mart and in the end 6 of the girls slept at my house. It was fine because we just wanted to shower and sleep.
Saturday we were up by 8:30, @ school by 9 and playing out 1st game @ 11. We lost 3 so we got 2nd place. I did not think that was bad as we have just started and hope to get better as the days and games go on.
Spoke to my 2 sisters ( Tabby & Deidre) online the other night and it was so great to see my little niece on the webcam, it is amazing what we can now do. She was looking, touching, eating and of cause fell asleep in the end. I really do miss my sister, mom and their families. Being a close family is hard when you are so far from home but this is my choice. Just to see them, to talk, to laugh has always been such a medicine for me. I wish we could do more of it. It is times like these I wish I was home.:-(

1 comment:

Cas said...

Ok, momma - I just read your entire blog from start to finish and now I want more.

It makes me realize how neglectful of you I've been. I'm sorry. Love you!