Thursday, November 27, 2008

A nice day

Thanksgiving was nice. TNeill stayed home in bed, she was sick and Tnoya and I enjoyed dinner with friends. It was nice to fellowship with old friends and just sit and laugh. It was nice to talk old stories and not have to worry about anything. A nice quiet evening. I love to be with friends who accept me as I am. Of cause Winston was mention, wondering where he went if any. I know he loves turkey and stuffings but he has cut so much people that he must have stayed home. How sad, no meal of thanksgiving, no friend to go to, no family how sad, how sad, but that's the "bed he made".
I am thankful, so very thankful because in spite of the hardship of divorce this year I am alive and have my girls and looking forwards to see what God has in store for me.
Ready, Set Go!!!!!!!!

No comments: